1) Journal –Journal every single day, both on and off days, as well as during your off time.
Take note of the date, your mood, energy level, concentration, focus, as well as your intentions and goals.
2) Schedule – After extensive research we recommend 2 days on, 2 days off, with a break every 30 days for 2 to 4 weeks, and then start the cycle again. This method optimizes efficacy of the dosage, and avoids building a tolerance.
3) You should not feel “high”. You should feel more focused, and in a better, happier mood, more energetic. Listen to your body.
4) Work on living a healthier, more balanced life. Try meditation, I highly suggest Sam Harris’ "Waking Up" app. Eat well, exercise, rest your body and mind, read up and practice “Mindfulness” and being in the moment. The sacred mushrooms are here to help you.
5) Respect them. The mushroom is a sacred entity, as is ayahuasca. Plant medicine is a gift to us from the universe. It’s not about entertainment. It's about growth, enlightenment, becoming one with the universe, and breaking free of the bondage in the matrix,